Learning to apply makeup can be overwhelming for most people. There are too many great products and tools in the market that can be confusing.
In this Online Makeup Class Series, we divide the class into bite sized lessons so that it will be easier to understand and remember.
Participants may choose and sign up for the lessons in any order – whichever that matters to them the most.
Each lesson will comprise demo & Q&A. It will be an interactive class so participants can ask any questions they may have during the Q&A Session.
Once you have purchase the tickets, send an email to us requesting the date and time of the class and we will get back to you on the availability. You may also check with us first by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm date & time availability.
- Type 1 – Demo + Q&A: 1.5 hours (no products)
- Type 2 – Demo, Practice + Q&A: 3 hours (with products delivered to participants)
- No prior knowledge of makeup is required! This class is ideal for beginners as well as those who want to upgrade their makeup skills.
- It is optional to own makeup products and tools. For those who own makeup products and tools, you may follow the steps as we guide you along during the class and show us your screen during the Q&A session so we can see if you have completed the makeup correctly.
- If you do not own any makeup products or tools, do use this session to identify what exactly you need so you can purchase them later.
- Please ensure you own a computer, web camera, microphone and internet connection.
- Platform: Online Learning. Instructions on how to join will be sent once payment has been made.
About the Trainers:
Based in Singapore, JR Makeup Class is owned by JR Stage Pte Ltd. The company was started by Shue Jie Yi and Rezani Ramli both of whom are trained and highly experienced in makeup artistry. Both Jie Yi and Rezani have skills ranging from basic makeup to makeup effects and prosthetic productions. Read what participants said about our makeup class here.
For more information about trainer and makeup classes we conduct, visit jrmakeupclass.com.sg
Type of Classes Available:
- Halloween Makeup Class Series – Goth: Learn how to create a vamp or gothic look for Halloween. Give yourself a ghoulish look at this year’s Halloween parties. Learn the basics of creating a pale face, dark eye makeup and veins. Splatter some blood for a more horrifying look!
- Halloween Makeup Class Series – Gore: Learn how to create a gore look for Halloween. You will learn the techniques and materials required to look bloody dangerous. Think zombie, eye ball falling or rotting skin.
- Halloween Makeup Class Series – Evil Clown: Create an evil clown look using face paint. Gain insights into various products available in the market and how to use them appropriately for the different occasions.
- Halloween Makeup Class Series – Creepy Doll
- Halloween Makeup Class Series – Skull Face Mask